[Ubuntu-SG] Directions to the venue for the May meeting of Team Ubuntu SG

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Sat May 30 03:11:50 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-05-30 at 10:34 +0800, Billy AM wrote:
> My apologies for not making it yesterday... I thought it was supposed
> to be today so went shopping for some investment books. Pls do share
> with me on the fun you guys had yesterday so I can sort of dream about
> it. Again , my apologies and my regrets.
>
> regards
> Billy
>
> PS: Good news for me and bad news for the group. I happen to get a
> part-time job so I won't be so free. I will try to get a fixed off day
> so we can have meetings and such.

Congrats on the job! I'm writing up the minutes of the meeting on the
TUSG site, and I will post a link to the mailing list when I am done.

I was reminded by my wife that I have a prior commitment for Wed, 3
June. So, I cannot meet that evening. However, I have booked my condo's
multi-function room for Wed 10 June from 16:30 until 23:00. I'll write
up another article after I finish the minutes to discuss meetings and
such.

CDR