[Ubuntu-SG] Ship-It Server CDs 64 bit only?

Chen Xiangpeng xp at xp.sg
Thu May 21 04:28:08 UTC 2009

Hi,

I faced the same issue a few weeks back when i was planning to deploy ubuntu
server in my company. Correct me if I am wrong, but i think you need
machines with 64bit processors to run the 64bit version. I think you should
just download the 32 bit edition to be on the safe side. Anyway, if your
server has less than 4gb ram, I think you should just use the 32 bit
edition.

XP