[Ubuntu-SG] UPDATED! Re: Proposed Meeting of Team Ubuntu for May 2009

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Wed May 20 23:12:43 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-05-20 at 23:06 +0800, Rykel™ wrote:
> WOW,
>
> No wonder I no longer receive TUSG stuff and I thought everybody's
> gone into hibernation mode... hundreds of my TUSG mails have been
> filtered into a label!!
>
> Sorry guys, will catch up on the mails in 2 days... brb!!
>

> Best Regards,
>

> Rykel™

Hi Rykel,

No worries.

However, response for the proposed meeting 0n 23 May was very low. So,
Heidir & I propose to postpone the meeting until next week.

I have been informed that exams are still under way. Egad! Way back upon
the day when I was at uni, the exam period lasted for 10 days, max. You
have my condolences.

Heidir has proposed the evening of Friday, 29 May 2009. EVERYONE, please
time. Even negative responses are helpful.

We are slated to give the presentation at the June Singapore Linux
Meetup. We need to prepare.

Cheers
CDR