[Ubuntu-SG] TUSG site updated

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Sat May 16 02:11:20 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-05-16 at 08:34 +0800, Muhammad Heidir wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-05-16 at 07:14 +0800, C David Rigby wrote:
> > Good day Ubuntu enthusiasts,
> >
> > We have updated the site to the latest version of Drupal, 6.12. Please
> > advise us if you spot any problems. We are still experiencing difficulty
> > with the function that cross-posts between the mailing list and the
> > forums. At this point, it is not working. We hope to have that resolved
> > soon.
> >
> > Regards,
> > C David Rigby
> >

> Good morning!
>
> Thank you for the quick update!
>
> Are we going to meetup and plan for upcoming activities? Once everybody
> is ready, let's get the ball continue to roll!

I was going to propose just that.

I'm free every evening next week except Monday. I can probably book the
multifunction room at my condo for a weekday evening. If we hold a
meeting on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, we can use my apartment.

By way of a concrete proposal, I suggest either:

Tuesday 19 May, 19:00 at Hillview Green Condo (pending reservation of
the multifunction room)

- OR -

Saturday 23 May at 13:00, my apartment at Hillview Green Condo.

Of course, I am open to other suggestions as well.

Cheers
CDR