[Ubuntu-SG] Fwd: Is it true ?

K Sitt k at sitt.com.sg
Thu May 7 14:10:54 UTC 2009

Hello suhaw,

I am not too sure about the differences in that regard but I understand that they do operate under different systems of law.

And the context is probably different too, like there wasn't any other alternatives but windows and such. (but I heard they do offer OSless laptops at some parts of the world)

Anyways, an easy way out is to buy around that OS, EeePC has windowless version though others are hard to get by.

If u r suggesting a group to get back the refund, it would be an interesting show to watch. And will probably generate some publicity too. (beware of big guys with deep pockets)

rgds