[Ubuntu-SG] Venue for Ubuntu.SG Workshop

Kheng Hui Yeo icedwater at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 07:55:59 GMT 2009

Hey guys,

to clarify, David, it isn't where we had the LXDE presentation - it's
3 levels down, in a place where the stairs actually go, and close to
chez linuxNUS to boot. So setting up etc shouldn't be a problem,
unless Murphy comes as he tends to do. Wireless connection last time
out was pretty good there (surprisingly) but it was after 7pm, so I
don't know what it's going to be like.

Fucai, it's got the benefit of a huge space outside LT34, so we can
have the reception there. I don't think any company will be holding
their recruitment event on that night (Accenture had a big reception
in that space a while back) but it should be good for us anyway ;)
How's the budget for the refreshments going, is there any trouble
getting it approved?

We will go ahead and try to book it first, yeah?

Best regards,
Kheng Hui