[Ubuntu-SG] Ubuntu Live! Workshop Poster => Workshop considerations

Visit Singapore 2009 visitsingapore2009 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 10:00:22 UTC 2009

Dear C David or anyone related to this project

I am interested to attend this event, but I could not find the exact date:

Saw the poster is 27 March 2009 but the website of www.ubuntu.sg is stated
as 27 April 2009 so which is which?

I believe this is an interesting project but how to attend?

Can someone enlighten me?

Thanks

Sincerely
Den