[Ubuntu-SG] Venue for Ubuntu.SG Workshop

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 05:55:49 GMT 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 11:13 +0800, Kheng Hui Yeo wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Is there still no response on the labs? It looks like we'll have to
> book a seminar room instead.
> I'll see if we can get one. I'm aiming for TR6, SOC1 as we have held
> events there before.
>
> Cheers,
> Kheng Hui

This is where Mario Behling gave his LXDE presentation, yes? That will
work fine.

Fucai, no worries if the Ubuntu Workshop is proving to be difficult for
Computing Club to schedule. If we change location, we may not be able to
have the reception afterwards that you mentioned. Regardless, we are
still happy to make this a joint Computing Club/linuxNUS/Team Ubuntu
Singappore production. Just let us know what works best for you.

Regards
CDR