[Ubuntu-SG] icon clock 17

Maung Myat Thu @ Billy Aung Myint billy at ubuntu.sg
Sat Mar 7 03:42:55 UTC 2009

Shouldn't we be telling windows users to install it and call M$ for
customer service? Maybe the sender wants to make sure there are no
windows users in the Ubuntu loco mailing lists.. sort of like a
self-destructing device. Cool ...

Maybe we should forward it to all mailing lists we are in to make sure
every windows users are eliminated .. only the geeks shall survive :P

regards
Billy

Note-to-self : Stop watching Matrix ...