[Ubuntu-SG] Firefox-friendly government websites

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 01:22:29 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-05-31 at 16:16 +0800, suhaw koh wrote:
> Hi CDR,
>
> I recall that a few years ago, many SG Govt websites were IE-only
> websites.  Recently, via anecdotal evidence, it appears the situation
> has improved considerably.
>
> Has anybody compiled a list of browser-agnostic SG Govt websites ?  If
> not, I think we can consider doing up something along those lines.
>
> Cheers.
>

> suhaw

That's a good idea, and would certainly serve to encourage other gov't
agencies to consider it if the more enlightened groups got good
publicity.

More so than TUSG, though, this sounds like something Free and Open
Source Alliance (FOSA) could coordinate. As I really, REALLY hope to
have the site for FOSA operational within the near future, shall we use
that site to coordinate the project?

Cheers
CDR