[Ubuntu-SG] Starting a collection of tips for newbs for after they install jaunty...

Daniel , Dao Quang Minh dqminh89 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 17:24:48 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

linuxNUS is thinking of having something like X number of tips for Ubuntu
beginner ( i.e what do you do after installing Ubuntu , tips to migrate from
Windows to Linux/ Ubuntu ) printed and distributed as fliers to new students
during our upcoming matric fair.

We can also advertise for the upcoming Software Freedom Day too.

What do you think about it ? Sorry but the fair is next week so it's quite
urgent ;(

Cheers,
Daniel, Dao Quang Minh.