[Ubuntu-SG] For TUSG

Muhammad Heidir dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg
Thu Feb 26 06:09:51 UTC 2009

Hi,

I would like to point out a few stuff.

1. The new website is now working well, but we have yet to transfer the contents. Do you think we should get it online now or get the old valid content onto the new website?

2. Since Billy is so busy, that leaves us with CDR and me to organise and present on the workshop. Is there anyone available to assist us? We are shorthanded.

3. CDR, is there any update from Ho Fucai?

4. Guys, any feedback about the survey which is on Google Docs?

5. I am currently searching for a better poster design for the workshops.

Best Regards,
Muhammad Heidir
Yahoo!: dave33bravo | Multiply: doksg

      New Email names for you!