[Ubuntu-SG] Ubuntu Marketing

Maung Myat Thu @ Billy Aung Myint billy at ubuntu.sg
Tue Feb 24 01:08:26 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 08:53 +0800, C David Rigby wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 07:36 +0800, Muhammad Heidir wrote:
> > Hi Yi Hao,
> >
> > To summarize CDR's email.
> >
> > Meeting Minutes
> > 1. Organize a workshop for NUS students (18 March 2009)
> >     - Get audience technical level before proceeding with workshop
> >
> > 2. Organize a workshop for SMU students
> >     - Get audience technical level before proceeding with workshop
> >
> > 3. Current website is undergoing transition to a new server and a new
> > CMS, Drupal
> >     - All contents will be transferred out, will take some time for
> > new server to be up
> >     - Streamlining all information
> >     - Include a link to business establishments which are able to
> > provide services and support
> >
> > 4. TUSG would like to be re-organized into a proper "Registered
> > Society" hierachy. Currently recruiting for more members who will be
> > able to contribute to the Team. This change will not be immediate, but
> > as the team progresses.
> >

> > Ideas During Emailing And Sharing (IDEAS)....sounds great

I think PAP wants you to help them with making great sounding names LOL.
BTW its another recursive acronym ... :P

> > 1. Execute publicity stunts by printing some posters (A4 sized, colour
> > or monochrome) and paste it onto notice boards all over Singapore.
> > Posters will be provided, printing is not. Posters will be up on the
> > Team Wiki once available.
> >
> > 2. Have a practice session with TUSG team members before the NUS
> > workshop. Preferably at SMU.

I contacted LinuxNUS about it. Probably we can get them and it will be
better because they themselves are students at NUS. The only problem is
they have no idea about this presentation so we got to update them as we
go along.