[Ubuntu-SG] Ubuntu Marketing

Heidir dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg
Mon Feb 23 09:17:19 UTC 2009

Hi all,

An idea popped up my mind while searching a suitable poster for both NUS
and SMU presentations. At Jurong East MRT, there is a notice board where
people can post their advertisements or anything for free. My idea is,
if we could print out some coloured posters (A4) size and post them onto
these notice boards.

Of course, you have to fork out a bit of your own pocket money, not
neccesarily coloured posters, black and white is good. Important thing
is to get the message out. 2 - 4 pieces will be a good start.

I'll get some posters up and available on our Team wiki for those who
wish to pursue this marketing idea. Any way, we still have the Software
Freedom Day poster on the team wiki available for download.

What do you guys think? Appreciate your feedback.

Best Regards,

Muhammad Heidir
yahoo: dave33bravo | multiply:doksg

Please avoid forwarding emails which contains little informational
value.