[Ubuntu-SG] Ubuntu Talk at NUS

Maung Myat Thu @ Billy Aung Myint billy at ubuntu.sg
Sun Feb 22 13:05:49 UTC 2009

Perhaps we get started with standard questions? Come to think of it we
don't have alot of marketing people lol ... Rykel , if you are free
could you give us a hand with it? Thanks.

Possible questions just out of my head

1) Have you heard of Linux? Yes/No
2) Have you used Linux before? Yes/No
3) Have you used Mac OSX before? Yes/No
4) Have you used Firefox web browser before? Yes/No
5) Have you used OpenOffice before? Yes/No
6) Have you used Eclipse IDE before? Yes/No
7) Have you ever programmed using PHP/Perl/Python/Ruby programming
languages before? If yes , pls specify which language(s).
8) Have you ever install/administrate web/sql/ftp/dns server before? If
yes , pls specify which server(s).

We probably need 2 types of surveys ... one for SMU students and another
for NUS student , namely IT crowd and biz crowd. Each with , say , 30-50
yes/no qns and one "give us your thought" essay qn. Any other
suggestions?

regards
Billy

PS: Our test site is ready at http://thinkfunk.com. Drupal CMS + forum +
web based irc ,  + ubuntu-loco theme .. If you would like to crash it ,
or try openID , pls register and drop me a mail. I will be happy to
admin you. In the meantime , Bangky and I will be porting our site over
to new location. Probably , we will have to copy and paste the articles
probably so pls do not post anything for now pls. Thanks

regards
Billy