[Ubuntu-SG] My St Louis Trip

Rykel™ (Aen™) rykel98 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 19:50:44 UTC 2009

Hi Guys!
(are there any ladies here? hehe)

Thank you for all the well-wishes for my trip to St Louis, Missouri, USA,
and my flight and hotel details are confirmed already.

My hotel will be the St Louis Riverfront Hyatt..
http://www.stlouisriverfront.hyatt.com

My booking name should be TEAM/Rykel or something like that, I will let you
know further down this week. I will have FREE wifi in the room so my
trustworthy Ubuntu will be running. My Ubuntu Linux has travelled with me as
a faithful companion for a while now.

I will bring some Ubuntu original CDs to my Team leaders who paid a huge sum
of money for my team to go, and I hope you guys can help me sign a card from
Team Ubuntu Singapore or something so I can share my passion while I build
my business community!

btw, David, I finally saw a picture of the arch.. and yes, you are right, it
would be way cool if I could sit on top with a Tux and take a photo - BUT it
looks like that WON'T be easy!!  LOL (see attached)

Billy- Thanks for finding back the DVD! I will pick up from you asap..

Best Regards,

Rykel™
Skype: rykel98
Singapore: +(65) 8400-2102