[Ubuntu-SG] Part time freelance Ubuntu PC administrator support

AKLHQ sales at akl-it.com
Wed Feb 18 04:20:44 UTC 2009

Hi;

Many thanks for your reply. Weekends and after office hours is possible
if we pre-arrange in advance, although we prefer weekdays during office
hours. Usually, the jobs are not urgent or difficult, taking about 2 to
6 hours to complete and can continue on the next trip.

The problems we need to solve is a mixture of Windows and Linux
problems. We cannot do remote service because of concern over security
of our confidential data. Our office procedures require the person
coming not to bring storage media like thumbdrives and CDRW.

Yes, we had subscribe to your mailing list. Thank you once again to all
of you, for your kind assistance.

Regards
Colin