[Ubuntu-SG] Part time freelance Ubuntu PC administrator support

Muhammad Heidir dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg
Tue Feb 17 22:50:08 UTC 2009

That is an ideal solution to the problem and certainly will add value to the team. How do we source it out? We have a supplier, MucroAsia who is able to supply laptops compatible in running Ubuntu and other Linux OS on our website. Is it possible to post new promotions or latest hardware on our web?

We can achieve something by doing that. :D

 Best Regards,
Muhammad Heidir
Yahoo!: dave33bravo | Multiply: doksg