[Ubuntu-SG] Part time freelance Ubuntu PC administrator support

Nick HS nick at daenim.com
Mon Feb 16 07:16:12 UTC 2009

Hey,

You might have better luck with free support from the forums
(ubuntuforums.org or ubuntu.sg/forums) or asking on IRC (#ubuntu-sg,
#ubuntu on irc.freenode.net)

Thanks

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:39:45 +0800 (SGT), Muhammad Heidir  wrote:  Hi,

I will be posting your request in the mailing list. You can subscribe it
here https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-sg [1]

Hopefully someone will be able to provide freelance support.

Thank you.
   Best Regards,
Muhammad Heidir
Yahoo!: dave33bravo | Multiply: doksg

-------------------------
 FROM: AKLHQ
TO: sales at akl-it.com
SENT: Monday, 16 February 2009 9:13:09
SUBJECT: Part time freelance Ubuntu PC administrator support

Hi Ubuntu Team,

Sometimes, we experience some difficulties in our operations with our
Ubuntu PC. We need part time freelance support during office hours for 5
desktop Dell P4 GX260 PCs with dual boot, ubuntu/ Win XPpro, 4 Fujitsu P3
PCs and 2 notebooks with Ubuntu/ Win2K.

Examples of some problems:
1]
Read-only files in trash cannot be deleted
2] Cloned hard disk cannot boot up

We are weak in Linux and would need some support to solve our occasional
Ubuntu problems. We hope someone could help us or recommend someone to us.
Any help would be appreciated. We can pay for transport and compensate for
your time taken, about 1 day each month. Hope to receive a positive reply.
Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Colin Ang Tel: 6891 6266
Woodlands Industrial Park E1