[Ubuntu-SG] [Bulk] Re: Ubuntu Installation

Heidir dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg
Thu Feb 12 23:18:23 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-12 at 10:16 +0100, nadee at convenient.info wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> I would really appreciate it I'm trying to find a person on behalf of
> my  boss Fredrik haren who is promoting his ideabook in Singapore. He
> is a speaker on creativity. Kindly let me know of anyone who is willing
> to do this.
>
> Thanks a bunch!
>
> Nadee
>

> Quoting C David Rigby <c.david.rigby at gmail.com>:
>
> > Hey folks,
> >
> > I'm really slammed getting ready for OSSPAC, otherwise I'd help this
> > person. Has anyone got a chance to do so?
> >
> > CDR
> >
> > On Thu, 2009-02-12 at 08:51 +0100, nadee at convenient.info wrote:
> >> Dear Sir,
> >>
> >> Is there a special place in Singapore where I can pay to get Ubuntu
> >> installed on my PC.
> >> If so please send me the contact details of the person,place as below:
> >>
> >> Name:
> >> Address:
> >> Contact Phone:
> >>
> >> Looking forward to a quick response.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Nadee

Hi,

I am willing to help with the installation. Please provide more details
on the system hardware if possible.

What date is convenient and where do you propose to have this
installation?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Muhammad Heidir
yahoo: dave33bravo | multiply:doksg

Please avoid forwarding emails which contains little informational
value.