[Ubuntu-SG] Getting a Windows Refund from HP Singapore

Nick HS nickhs at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 26 09:33:49 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm in the process of attempting to receive a refund for an unwanted
copy of Windows Vista Home Premium from a brand new HP Pavilion dv2
notebook, and have unfortunately appeared to have hit the "so sue us"
stage.

Unfortunately I don't have the necessary legal skills nor abilities to
take HP to Small Claims court (which seems to be the pattern for other
people) and am wondering what my options are? Has anyone tried this
before in Singapore? Does HP have a leg to stand on if I could take them
to Small Claims court?

Thanks Nick