[Ubuntu-SG] Jaunty released party

Billy AM billy at ubuntu.sg
Mon Apr 27 04:17:40 BST 2009

The more people the better :P Since I be free for the whole Saturday , I
have no problem helping out with the logistic parts. If you need help , I
could come to your place early and then we could go buy the stuff for the
bbq .. Unless you guys plan to buy them by Friday night of course.

regards
Billy