[Ubuntu-SG] Jaunty released party

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 05:09:44 BST 2009

On Sun, 2009-04-26 at 10:56 +0800, Billy AM wrote:
> Friday , Saturday or Sunday be fine. Btw , I will bring along some bbq
> stuff so wondering you bought any yet? Maybe I will bring the
> marshmallows .... :P
>
> regards
> Billy

OK. So if we are really going to do this, I need to get organized. I am
going to propose Saturday afternoon, line up the BBQ pits, and extend
the invite to various and sundry (ubuntu.sg, linuxNUS, SLUG?). My wife
and I may combine so that we can include her work mates and other
"normal" people. I'll do some research and get back to you.

Cheers
CDR