[Ubuntu-SG] Jaunty released party

Muhammad Heidir dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg
Thu Apr 23 15:30:52 BST 2009

On Mon, 2009-04-20 at 16:59 +0800, C David Rigby wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> The BBQ pits at my condo are arranged in two groups. Pits 1 & 2 are
> better, as they are next to the club house. Pits 3 & 4 are up the hill,
> away from the club house. This matters if it's raining, I suppose.
>
> Pits 1 & 2 are available on Sunday afternoon/evening. As an added bonus,
> so am I. Saturday I will be at the last day of the Int'l Film Festival.
>
> So shall I reserve a BBQ pit for Sunday 26 April? If so, what time? I'll
> be busy until around noon that day, but I will be free afterwards.
>
> How are we going to fund it? Should each person participating bring
> something, or should we pitch in $s?
>
> Let me know what you think,
> CDR
>
> On Mon, 2009-04-20 at 10:10 +0800, C David Rigby wrote:
> > On Sun, 2009-04-19 at 22:34 +0800, Billy AM wrote:
> > > Hi ,
> > >
> > >         Yes , we could have a release party if we got interest. How
> > > many people would be coming if we have one ... say ..at 24th? Or any
> > > dates before the end of the month? David , would it be possible to
> > > have a mini bbq at your place?
> > >
> > > regards
> > > Billy
> > >

> > We could hold a BBQ at my place if I can get the space reserved. I'll
> > check what is available and get back to the list.
> >
> > CDR
> >
> > > On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 7:05 PM, Daniel, Dao Quang Minh
> > > <dqminh89 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >         Hi guys,
> > >
> > >         Will we have a released party for Jaunty ? I'm understand that
> > >         the
> > >         schedule is a bit packed , given that 22 is Interopt and 23 is
> > >         Linux
> > >         meetup ( if I'm not wrong ) , so what say you ?
> > >
> > >         Cheers,
> > >         Daniel ( dqminh @ #linuxnus , #ubuntu-sg )
> > >
> > >         --

Hey guys,

Any update on the BBQ?

I'm sorry if I so quiet nowadays. I'm filled with a lot of stuff. I've
got exams coming up in 3 weeks time, currently doing RT(remedial
training) for failing my fitness test, setting up a small business and
lastly work.

I foresee all these will end by mid-May. If you guys are planning for
presentations or stuff, include me in if its in mid-May.

In the mean time, let's celebrate the release of Jaunty Jackalope!

--
Best Regards,
Muhammad Heidir

Multiply:doksg | Yahoo!:dave33bravo