[Ubuntu-SG] [Bulk] ubuntu-sg logo

K Sitt k at sitt.com.sg
Tue Apr 14 10:24:30 UTC 2009

No idea actually. Thinking more like Singapore's localization package. May
be spell-checker library, and since he's doing the splash screen, it can be
cool too. So Ubuntu-SG team members can just type $sudo apt-get install lah,
and get everything they need to localize. (may be Wireless at SG config, an
easy one?)

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 4:57 AM, C David Rigby <c.david.rigby at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, 2009-04-13 at 19:52 +0800, K Sitt wrote:
> > Hi NeBilei,
> >
> > Its a cool idea. It would be even cooler if we have a singapore
> > package named "lah". So we can really use the command from the logo.

> But what would the package install? Perhaps a spell-checker library for
> Singlish?
>
> (8->
>
> CDR
>
> > On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 7:31 AM, Muhammad Heidir
> > <dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> >         On Mon, 2009-04-13 at 00:11 +0800, nebileix at gmail.com wrote:
> >         > Hi ppl, I would like to create a usplash boot screen for
> >         ubuntu-sg. If you
> >         > guys dun mind, can I have a good resolution logo? And what
> >         is the font you
> >         > guys use for the "$sudo apt-get install lah"? Cheers..
> >         >
> >         >

> >         Hi nebilei,
> >
> >         I'm not so sure about the font type. I can email you the logo
> >         and the
> >         banner which can be edited. It is in SVG format. You can use
> >         Inkscape or
> >         GIMP if you prefer to edit it.
> >
> >         I'll email you once I'm home. The files are not with me now.
> >         --
> >         Best Regards,
> >         Muhammad Heidir
> >
> >         Multiply:doksg | Yahoo!:dave33bravo