[Ubuntu-SG] Team Namecard - Draft 2

chewearn chew4097 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 04:48:24 UTC 2008

hi CDR
Great write-up!  I am in total agreement with your views, except I am not
able to do a beautiful explanation.

As we ended the SFD2008 in a high note, there is a tendency to rush headlong
into something unsustainable.

I think the implications of organization vs community need to be seriously
thought out by everyone.  We were planning a meeting to discuss team's
leadership soon, and everyone should come to the meeting with some prior
understanding of what each option means.  In addition, to get to an
agreement, we need to think about how we can de-construct this complex
issues into a series of decision points we can vote on.

Regards
Chew

Gmail/Googletalk: chew4097 at gmail.com
MSN: chewek at hotmail.com