[Ubuntu-SG] Team Namecard - Draft 1 - Version 2

Rykel™ (Aen™) rykel98 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 01:53:11 UTC 2008

Hi Heidir,

I have a few improvement suggestions:

   1. Tilt the logo watermark in the bottom right hand corner a bit by about
   45 degrees clockwise, coz right now everything is very "upright" and
   "straight". Tilting the watermark will give it a bit of artistic flair...;
   2. I prefer the colour watermark. (ie. version 2);
   3. Shift "Team... forum" down one line so that they become part and on
   top of "IRC... sg". That will leave a line of space between the logohead and
   the actual particulars;
   4. "Channel..." should be somehow on the same line as "IRC..." as we are
   referring to the same thing;
   5. Can we experiment with a totally BLACK background and see the effect?;
   and
   6. Remember to put TM on Ubuntu-SG! and anywhere where it is needed. (eg.
   logohead itself?)

Overall, I think the card design can still be fiddled with before
printing... I will give further feedback as they come along to me.

Best Regards,

Rykel™

*Have You Heard Of Acai Berry Juice?*
http://tinyurl.com/TeamAsia

+65 8400 2102 (Singapore)
+6 013 4008749 (Malaysia)
+84 93 2643369 (Vietnam)

gmail.msn.yahoo.skype.twitter.delicious.ebay.gizmo5.meebo: rykel98 | aol:
aenrykel | icq: 22768140