[Ubuntu-SG] TUSG - SLMG Meeting And Activity Update

Muhammad Heidir dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg
Wed Sep 17 17:36:32 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I had a very long meeting after the main meeting. Here are some updates
for TUSG.

Loan Laptops
Whay Wang (Mucro Asia) came after the main meeting. I managed to get
hold of 1 extremely powerful laptop for our booth. He is able to provide
another laptop on the day of the event.

Prints
- 40pcs pf A3 poster have been printed today
- Standing Banner is ready
- Guide Brochure - Print company quoted $1.80/piece. Met Herryck and he
will be photo-copying in full-colour for us. 200pcs@$100(approx.)

Funds
- CDR made and extra contribution of $5
- Current funds in total $355

Print Costs
- $120 for posters
- $100 for banner with stand
- $100 for brochure
Total: $320 (approx.)

Equipment Update
- 3 laptops on hand (CDR, Ruiboon, Mucro Asia)
- 3 EeePCs (Chew, Rykel, Heidir)
- No Desktops
- 3 Monitors (Heidir, Billy)
- Handout Brochure - 300pcs ready
- Membership cum Survey form, to be updated and re-print

CDs
- 200pcs of Ubuntu CDs from Darrel
- 20pcs of Ubuntu CDs from Heidir
- 100pcs of Ubuntu CDs from Chew
- 42pcs of Ubuntu CDs from John
- 14pcs of Edubuntu CDs from Chew
- 2pcs of Edubuntu CDs from Heidir
- 2pcs of Kubuntu CDs from Heidir
Total Ubuntu CDs: 362pcs
Total Edubuntu CDs: 15pcs (with and without cover)

Event Information
- Preferably casual attire with Ubuntu T-Shirt (or something in brown?)
- Entrance at 8.00am for Exhibitors
- There will be a small party after the event which will end around
1700hrs
- Is it ok if I get a box of 500ml Ice Mountain for our team during the
event if we have extra cash after all payments are made?

Any questions regarding the event, please contact me.

Regards,
Heidir