[Ubuntu-SG] First part of Installfest page draft posted in Forums of SFDS08 website

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 14:33:05 UTC 2008

Finally!

Please take a look and attach your comments. As referenced, I hope to
complete it with a cross reference table and more detailed descriptions and
instructions. However, if I run too short on time I'll just trim the
semi-humorous advocacy at the beginning and fill it up with concrete details
("bring us a 2 GB USB stick if you want Ubuntu USBLive", "fill in the waiver
form before we repartition your hard disk").

Here is the direct link:

http://softwarefreedomday.sg/node/158

Cheers and good night
CDR