[Ubuntu-SG] Logo Release

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 06:29:01 UTC 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 2:06 PM, Chen Xiangpeng <xp at xp.sg> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can't see the images on your site :( I am aware of the issue where the
> logo isn't very clear when scaled down. The versions I've uploaded are
> mainly for print as I added quite a bit of details which doesn't scaled down
> well. It'll be cool if u can send them to me in an email or something. I can
> then host it somewhere on my website or something for everyone else to
> download them.
>
> XP

Well, bother. Let me check my firewall. I could have sworn it was externally
visible in the past.

(mutters and blasphemes to himself while keying madly)

No joy. OK, no big deal.

I have attached all of the images to this email as an archive. The image
file names should be comprehensible, vis-à-vis the poll titles.