[Ubuntu-SG] Ubuntu SG logo

Chen Xiangpeng xp at xp.sg
Mon Sep 1 09:52:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

Joomla is a good choice, it has bridges to most of the software out there
too. Integration with mediawiki or phpbb is pretty much trivial. I've done
deployment for both smf and phpbb before, and I think phpbb3.0 is a better
choice. Anyway, the license for smf is not really a truly free license imo.

XP