[Ubuntu-SG] Foss.my

Maung Myat Thu @ Billy Aung Myint billy at ubuntu.sg
Sat Oct 25 01:40:26 UTC 2008

Hi Guys ,

          pls do drop by there if you happen to be in KL at that time.

regards
Billy

FOSS.my 2008
Welcome!
FOSS.my 2008 is Malaysia’s premier Free and Open Source Software (FOSS)
event. Whilst this is our first go at it, we aim for this to be an
annual event bringing together professionals and enthusiasts from
Malaysia, Singapore, Asia and the rest of the world for a two day
grassroots driven FOSS conference.

FOSS.my is different from other events in that we focus only on FOSS and
that this conference is purely non-commercial. There will be no
marketing/sales talks by vendors (we are very strict on this!) so all
that is presented is FOSS goodness! Instead, vendors will be encouraged
to speak on the FOSS technical aspects of their projects/tools. This
approach works better as it benefits all through knowledge sharing
within the community.

Do explore http://foss.my to find out more about the event, and how you
can participate as a speaker, delegate, volunteer, exhibitor or sponsor!