[Ubuntu-SG] Welcome Session @ SMU - Tomorrow

Rykel™ (Aen™) rykel98 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 16:01:14 UTC 2008

No problem David! In fact, you are so wonderful - you are a few oceans away
& u are still helping us out here in singapore... Salute!

I have a list of SMS responses but i believe tat tmr we will have quite a
substantial crowd!   :)

Best Regards,

Rykel™
+65 8400 2102 (Singapore)
+6 013 4008749 (Malaysia)
+84 93 2643369 (Vietnam)

gmail.msn.yahoo.skype.twitter.delicious.ebay.gizmo5.meebo: rykel98 | aol:
aenrykel | icq: 22768140