[Ubuntu-SG] Welcome Session @ SMU - Tomorrow

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 15:57:19 UTC 2008

Hello All,

On the registration spread sheet (
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p59gfCTVq1P5eKDJschH6EQ) we have 15
registrations with "yes" the registrant will attend, one "maybe" and one
"no".

Unfortunately, I was unable to return to the network my yesterday
evening/Singapore Friday morning. So, I did not send out a final reminder
email. Thanks for the SMS messages, Rykel.

Have a good event everybody!

Cheers
CDR