[Ubuntu-SG] 18 Oct at SMU - invitations

Muhammad Heidir dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg
Tue Oct 14 12:55:18 UTC 2008

Hi David,

I dont know whether Google Docs support scripting. Even if it does, I
dont know about scripting. Sorry for my ignorance.

You could create a new form where confirmed attendees can be tracked.
Rightfully, those who registered for the event is surely coming. I dont
see any problem if another form is created just for this.

Best Regards,

Muhammad Heidir
Member of Team Ubuntu Singapore
yahoo: dave33bravo | multiply:doksg

Please avoid forwarding emails which contains little informational
value.