[Ubuntu-SG] 18 Oct at SMU - invitations

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 14:19:53 UTC 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 10:08 AM, Muhammad Heidir
<dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg>wrote:

>  Hi David,
>
> Refer below for my replies.
>
> 1) You are already included as collaborator for the spreadsheet. This is
> the link
> http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p-dATMo9BPkQuoa-g-tVtXA&hl=en

OK cool.

> 2) You can modify the form as required. Rykel and me discussed about the
> form. It is actually for anyone who wish to join the session. If you see fit
> that another form should be created, please do so. Just add the necessary
> collaborators.

I know little of google docs, but I'll see what I can whip up.

> 3) I don't really understand what you mean by an article. Or is it a Latest
> News? I have a poster created for SMU, which I believe have been CC'ed to
> you. If not, it is available in our Team wiki @
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SingaporeTeam/Activities

I'm not sure what the correct term is in Joomla. In newspaper terminology, a
"feature article" would be what I mean. A "latest news" sounds ok too.
Again, I'll consider it a learning opportunity and see what I can do.

> 4) No idea about any script. Just write up a script which contains
> information about the event for the contacts.

OK. Once I do, I share it here.

Cheers
CDR