[Ubuntu-SG] 18 Oct at SMU - invitations

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 11:10:39 UTC 2008

Hello Rykel and the assembled,

I am also posting this to a thread on our site forum.

Rykel and I are going to collaborate via phone starting 10:00 on Tues 14
Oct, SG time.

I am thinking about how we are extending invitations to the 18 Oct event at
SMU. The crucial consideration seems to be that we have a limited seating of
50 pax, max.

Questions:

   - Can you give me a link to our google docs spreadsheet? I can see the
   survey by following the link in Chew's forum post (
   http://ubuntu.sg/forums?func=view&id=58&catid=27), but I do not know
   where to look for the resulting spread sheet for which this is the input.
   Well, I am assuming this is the input. If there is a password I need for
   access, we can communicate that other than in an email, for security
   reasons. I can call you via phone or Ekiga.
   - Can this form be modified, or another created, that is specific to the
   18 Oct event?
   - Can we get an article on our site specific to the 18 Oct event? I
   looked but I did not see one. I am happy to write it myself, if that helps.
   I can glean most of the info I need from the forum posts in the thread cited
   above.
   - Do we yet have a script (script like a play, not script like a program)
   for the phone-call based invites? If not, I can work on that also.

Cheers
CDR