[Ubuntu-SG] Help! No mouse no keyboard!

Rykel™ (Aen™) rykel98 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 03:39:13 BST 2008

yeah, after these 2 recent episodes with "not enough diskspace" and "restart
your pc (and bork your system)" i think we need to get ubuntu devs to start
upgrading ubuntu on EeePC 4GB (ie. SMALL hard disks) so that they know that
these things actually happen. (I believe they are working on super high end
PCs with tons of disk space so they will probably never come across these
problems at all.)

as for deb testing, i am supposed to be Ubuntu-SG leh... hehehe

Best Regards,

Rykel™
+65 8400 2102 (Singapore)
+6 013 4008749 (Malaysia)
+84 93 2643369 (Vietnam)

gmail.msn.yahoo.skype.twitter.delicious.ebay.gizmo5.meebo: rykel98 | aol:
aenrykel | icq: 22768140