[Ubuntu-SG] Help! No mouse no keyboard!

Rykel™ (Aen™) rykel98 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 05:44:09 UTC 2008

Hi Chew,

Thanks for the note! If I still have the problem, I still would not be able
to follow your instructions because I use a 3G Huawei device for my internet
connection, and without a keyboard or mouse, I cannot enter my 3G connection
password. I do not have wifi either.

Neither can I go to wireless at sg, because without a keyboard and mouse, I
cannot enter my wireless at sg password too. (why in the world do we need to
"login" to a FREE wireless network always tells me who are the real
priorities to the guys in wireless at sg - they simply want the advertising
dollars.)

Thanks for the help!!!

Best Regards,

Rykel™
+65 8400 2102 (Singapore)
+6 013 4008749 (Malaysia)
+84 93 2643369 (Vietnam)

gmail.msn.yahoo.skype.twitter.delicious.ebay.gizmo5.meebo: rykel98 | aol:
aenrykel | icq: 22768140