[Ubuntu-SG] Help! No mouse no keyboard!

Kelvin Quee kq at kquee.com
Sat Oct 11 02:31:21 UTC 2008

I think Rykel brought up a real problem. The "restart your pc" icon in
Ubuntu is often misleading and tells you to reboot at the wrong time.

Does this sound like a possible bug report to you?

Rykel, try to use the commandline for stuff. It saves you a lot of
trouble down the road. Better yet, switch to Debian Testing.

*hides*

Kelvin Quee
+65 9177 3635

http://kquee.com/contact