[Ubuntu-SG] Help! No mouse no keyboard!

Rykel™ (Aen™) rykel98 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 02:19:12 UTC 2008

I tried that, didn't work.

I now remember what happened... my upgrade manager was doing some "cleaning
up" (ie. ldconfig or something) but the "Restart your PC" icon was in the
Notification Area and I just rebooted my system accordingly.

Tada! There goes the mouse and keyboard.  hehee   : )

The funny thing is - I could use the keyboard properly when I switch to the
commandline virtual screens, so I knew something in my xorg has borked.

Anyway, I went for a fresh format & reinstall so no more problem already.

Thanks gang!!

Best Regards,

Rykel™
+65 8400 2102 (Singapore)