[Ubuntu-SG] Open Source Alliance name ideas

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 02:12:05 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,

An FYI and call for your opinions. Many people are dissatisfied with
the name "open-source-alliance.sg" that I initially chose for the
website and organization we have been calling "open source alliance of
Singapore". Most of you are familiar with the idea and goals of the
group, so I will not repeat them here. Write to me directly if you
wish more information.

But getting to the point, Ole Tange has set up a page on the LUGS wiki
where we are discussing a revised name. When you have a moment, please
drop by and join the discussion (you must register on the LUGS wiki to
do so). The page is here:

http://wiki.lugs.org.sg/OSAName?highlight=(OSAName)

To keep abreast of developments, you can also join the mailing list
for the site I initially created. The subscription page is here: