[Ubuntu-SG] Loco Approval

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 01:52:00 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 9:35 AM, Muhammad Heidir
<dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Welcome back. Here are some updates. (If there are any error, please update
> me)
>
> 1. We are still pending on the applying for LoCo approval. We need to
> strengthen our goals and mission. I guess, we can have a meetup maybe a New
> Year meetup to settle these issues.

OK, this sounds good. An in-person, face-to-face meeting will make it
easier to work on the roadmap ideas.

> 2. Our website was down for several days, and is still down. Nobody know
> where the problem lies. Billy has posted a log file or something, but seems
> like it is a web host issue.

I just checked it and it is working now.

> 3. Our team has been very stagnant lately. I assume most of us are in the
> holiday mood. A New Year meetup should be good.
>
> 4. There is a seminar or something called InterestThink organized by Kelvin
> Quee. It is being held at Central Lending Library, attendance by invitation
> only. It is a non-profit event, and we can have a booth like Kelvin Quee
> said. Like I emailed before, we could use this event as a stepping stone.
> More details here: http://interesthink.com/wiki/

This looks interesting, but as it takes place today starting at 16:30
I do not think we can be ready for it. It is definitely something to
consider for the future, though. As well, it could be added to our
roadmap.

> Let me know what you think.

So when should we have a meeting? I am here throughout the
Christmas/Western New Year's period. Will there be enough people for
us to have a meetup?

Cheers
CDR