[Ubuntu-SG] Ubuntu SG logo

Muhammad Heidir dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg
Sun Aug 31 21:40:11 UTC 2008

Hi,

The brochures and posters that I got for the team are all licensed under
Creative Commons. They are obtained from Ubuntu-UK, Ubuntu-ID and Hannes
Pasqualini

In the case of our logo, it is better if we restrict it. Since it is
about our trademark and organization identity, we should protect it. I'm
not sure about legal stuff, in my opinion, its use is not restricted,
but any modification is not allowed.

And to add to this point, if the logo is finalised and given thumbs up
by our community, we should verify any issues with Ubuntu(Canonical).
Either Billy or Chew will submit to them for processing.

These are my personal opinions. What do the rest of the community think?

Regards,
Heidir