[Ubuntu-SG] TUSG - Software Freedom Day Singapore 2008 - Fund

Muhammad Heidir dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg
Sun Aug 31 03:41:17 UTC 2008

Hi all,

In the upcoming event, Software Freedom Day Singapore 2008, we will be
having a booth. Our aim is to promote the use of Ubuntu/Linux to the
consumers. We are hoping the community will be able to provide some
funds. The fund will be used to cover costs incurred for the event.
Since we are not an Official Local Community by Ubuntu(Canonical), we
are unable to obtain sponsorship for this event.

Here is the breakdown of costs:
Prints
- Guide Brochure - 200pcs full-color(this amount is equal to the number
of Ubuntu CDs on hand)
- Poster - 20pcs/A3 20pcs/A2 (this will be given to members who
registered during the event)
- Poster with Stand - 1pcs (this will be used on our booth)
- Membership forms - 300pcs (this will be used as a registration form
and survey)

Estimated Costs: SGD$300 - This amount will be revised once confirmed
quotations are received.

To contribute an amount, please contact Billy.

Thank you.

Heidir