[Ubuntu-SG] Logo

Chen Xiangpeng xp at xp.sg
Fri Aug 29 15:27:47 UTC 2008

Hi Heidir,

With regards to your suggestions:

1. Terminal line is added in the draft for fun. Just to see the overall
effect of the logo :)
2. I will try to upload the image, forgotten if I had an ubuntu.sg acct or
not :P
3. I will try to make something sort of tango-ish pseudo 3d.
4. The SVG will be released once the vectors is finalised. I am currently
working on getting the line work done properly (afterall, the logo i linked
is just a draft with bad lines/spacings).

XP