[Ubuntu-SG] Team Ubuntu Singapore - Main (Google Docs)

Muhammad Heidir Abd M dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg
Fri Aug 29 03:38:21 BST 2008

I've shared a document with you called "Team Ubuntu Singapore - Main":
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pJ6K-J8gUQDBBJCgtiPkzGQ&inv=ubuntu-sg@lists.ubuntu.com&t=3520681926076777791&guest

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this
document, just click the link above.

Team Meeting - 28th August 2008

The meeting was a success. Ideas and suggestions we shared to make
Software Freedom Day Singapore 2008 a great event and our participation
an impact.

Please refer to the online document and update it regularly so that we
can keep track of our progress. All tasks have been distributed. Any
feedback regarding a specific task, please contact respective owners.

Thank you.