[Ubuntu-SG] TUSG - Team Meeting 2

Rykel™ (Aen™) rykel98 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 10:57:10 BST 2008

Hi all,

Is the meeting on tonight? My nokia is out of batt which means i
cannot read the mails...

Can someone be so kind as to give me a call with details at 84002102
as i'm in bugis area already? Thanks!!

On 8/22/08, Muhammad Heidir <dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> Hi Anand.Vaidya,
>
> We will be having a meeting next week, either on Tuesday or Thursday at
> 1900hrs, Raffles City Tower - Starbucks (#01-15).
>
> I thought you would be interested to attend this meeting. The agenda is
> yet to be confirmed.
>
> We communicate regularly through our mailing list at
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-sg. You can register to
> subscribe. We also have a website, http://ubuntu.sg
> Updates regarding the meeting and Software Freedom Day Singapore 2008
> participation is available on the mailing list. Refer to the archives
> for August for more information.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Heidir

Best Regards,

Rykel™
The Team™ Asia
http://tinyurl.com/TeamAsia
+65 8400 2102 (Singapore)
+6 013 4008749 (Malaysia)
+84 93 2643369 (Vietnam)

gmail.msn.yahoo.skype.twitter.delicious.ebay.gizmo5.meebo: rykel98 |
aol: aenrykel | icq: 22768140