[Ubuntu-SG] TUSG - August 28, 2008 Meeting Agenda

Muhammad Heidir Abd M dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg
Thu Aug 28 05:14:16 UTC 2008

Hi ho yi hao,

I appreciate your suggestions. But what we really need to do now is get Software Freedom Day Singapore up and running.

All issues regarding promotion and use of Ubuntu is outside the scope of SFD for now.

I would really like to hear suggestions for Software Freedom Day instead. We have a booth, an event and we are looking for more contributors.

Thank you.

Heidir