[Ubuntu-SG] TUSG - August 28, 2008 Meeting Agenda

ho yi hao hounited1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 10:38:39 UTC 2008

hi all..haven really been replying to all the email..

I was wondering if, why not rather than targeting the common public why not
we target polytechnics or rather school first. As long as we can start a
Ubutun/linux user group in any poly we would be able to raise funds easier..

Next, to get funds, we can also start providing some service like
maintaining linux computer at a small fee..

This would enable us to get funds for future events..

If anyone is interested with my ideas and would like to know more, can sms
me or just email me..

cheers,
Yi Hao
98574690