[Ubuntu-SG] TUSG - August 28, 2008 Meeting Agenda

Chew EK chew4097 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 13:08:43 UTC 2008

hi everyone
I have received a reply from Canonical.  Unfortunately, they have declined
to sponsor the event.  However, I got some useful links for us to refer to:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingTeam/Materials
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingTeam/Resources
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DIYMarketing

In addition, we would probably get a few souvenirs, see website here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAtConferences

The standard pack for non-approved LoCo Team:
4 t-shirts
25 Ubuntu sticker sheets
50 leaflets

Hopefully, there is enough time for the shipment to arrive before the event.

I asked about making some Ubuntu merchandise for sales in order to fund the
event, but was not given a specific permission to do so.  Let's discuss what
other things we can do, because printing the leaflets, posters, making a
banner and other booth decorations would require money.

best regards
Chew